76TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE PENNSYLVANIA COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
“Translating our Communication Research into Practice”
October 9-10, 2015, Penn State University-York, York, Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Communication Association (PCA) encourages scholarship within our traditional thematic areas as well as research that broadly integrates teaching, scholarship and service through community engagement. Of special interest are submissions that explore historical, philosophical and rhetorical dimensions of the study of human communication.
The Call for Papers, Panels, and Proposals will be posted soon.
Interest Council Chairs:
• Applied Communication – Ken Bohl, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication Education – Sheryl Goodman, email@example.com
• Communication Ethics – Amanda McKendree, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Health Communication – Linda Coleman, email@example.com
• Interpersonal/Organizational Communication – Jen Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Languages of Communication – Pat Arneson, email@example.com
• Mass Media and Society – Hans Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Media & Technology – Paul Lucas, email@example.com
• Performance Studies – John Lawson, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Philosophy of Communication – Brent Sleasman, email@example.com
• Poster Session – Tatyana Dumova, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rhetoric and Public Address – Jill Burk, email@example.com
• Student Interest Group – Cem Zeytinoglu, firstname.lastname@example.org