79th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE PENNSYLVANIA COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Dates: Friday October 5 and Saturday October 6, 2018
Location: Seton Hill University, Greensburg, PA 15601
Theme: “Intersections of History, Communication, and Community”
Please click here to see the PCA 2018 Call for Papers, Panels, and Proposals.
PCA Philosophy of Communication Pre-Conference
Theme: “Extensions of Stein: Empathy and Advocacy in Philosophy of Communication”
Please click here to see the 2018 PCA Pre-Conference Call for Papers, Panels, and Proposals.
* PCA Philosophy of Communication Pre-Conference is an official PCA Convention special event and
an integral part of the 79th Annual PCA Conference.
A block of rooms has been reserved at Ramada Greensburg Hotel and Conference Center
Address: 100 Ramada Inn Drive, Greensburg, PA 15601
Phone: (724) 836-6060 (Reservation Center is available Monday-Saturday)
Rate: $89+ tax
Website: Wyndham Greensburg
Please reference “Seton Hill PCA Conference” to book your room at the group rate. Reservation
deadline for the room block rate is Tuesday, September 19th. Parking and WIFI are free.
There is also a free hot/cold breakfast buffet
Interest Council Chairs:
• Applied Communication – Janie Harden Fritz, Duquesne University – email@example.com
• Communication Education – Sheryl Goodman, Ursinus College – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication Ethics – Maryl McGinley, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown – email@example.com
• Communication Honor Societies Interest Group – Joel Ward, Geneva College – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Health Communication – Bonnie Reese, Bluefield State College – email@example.com
• Interpersonal/Organizational Communication –Naomi Bell O’Neil, Clarion University – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Languages of Communication – Linda Coleman, Slippery Rock University – email@example.com
• Mass Media and Society – Richard Talbert, Geneva College – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Media & Technology – Paul Lucas, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown – email@example.com
• Performance Studies – Ozum Ucok-Sayrak, Duquesne University – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Philosophy of Communication – Craig T. Maier, Duquesne University – email@example.com
• Poster Session – Cem Zeytinoglu, East Stroudsburg University – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rhetoric and Public Address –Dann Brown, Grove City College – DSBrown@gcc.edu
• Undergraduate Student Research Interest Group – Donna Weimer, Juniata College – email@example.com