78th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE PENNSYLVANIA COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Theme: “Disruption, Interruption, and Communication (Im)Possibilities”
Dates: Friday September 29, 2017, & Saturday September 30, 2017
PCA 2017 Call for Papers (Please click here)
2017 PCA Philosophy of Communication Pre-Conference*, Duquesne University
Theme: “Phenomenology of Crisis”
Date: Friday, September 29, 2017
PCA Pre-Conference 2017 Call for Papers (Please click here)
* PCA Philosophy of Communication Pre-Conference is an official PCA Convention special event and
an integral part of the 78th Annual PCA Conference.
Please click here to see the conference registration and PCA membership form.
A block of rooms has been reserved at Cambria Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown, the official hotel of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Address: 1320 Centre Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Phone: (877) 305-7123 (Reservation Center is available Monday-Saturday)
Rate: $119+ tax
Please reference “Pennsylvania Communication Association Conference” to book your room at
the group rate. Reservation deadline for the room block rate is Tuesday, September 19th.
Parking fees at the Cambria Hotel & Suites are $18 per night; Complimentary transportation to
Power Center is available.
Interest Council Chairs:
• Applied Communication – Paul Lucas, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication Education – Jill Burk, email@example.com
• Communication Ethics – Maryl McGinley, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication Honor Societies Interest Group – Joel Ward, email@example.com
• Health Communication – Linda Coleman, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interpersonal/Organizational Communication – Sheryl Goodman, email@example.com
• Languages of Communication – David M. DeIuliis, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mass Media and Society – Hans Schmidt, email@example.com
• Media & Technology – Richard Talbert, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Performance Studies – John Lawson, email@example.com
• Philosophy of Communication – Janie Harden Fritz, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Poster Session – Cem Zeytinoglu, email@example.com
• Rhetoric and Public Address – Craig Maier, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Undergraduate Student Research Interest Group – Donna Weimer, email@example.com