80th ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE PENNSYLVANIA COMMUNICATION ASSOCIATION
Dates: Friday, September 27 and Saturday, September 28 2019
Location: Penn State University, Berks, Reading, PA
Theme: Communicating Pennsylvania: An Exploration of People, Places, and Land
Please see the Call for Papers here.
Submission Deadline is now extended: June 2, 2019
Both the PCA Conference and the PCA Salon deadlines have been extended.
PCA Philosophy of Communication Salon
Theme: “The Interwoven Thread: Communication in the Work of John Dewey”
Please see the Call for Papers here for the Salon.
* PCA Philosophy of Communication Salon is an official PCA Convention special event and an integral part of the 80th Annual PCA Conference.
2019 Undergraduate and Graduate Writing Competition Instructions
(Please click here to see the instructions for participating and guidelines for submission).
Submit your paper via Email – Deadline: June 7, 2019
To: Dr. Donna Weimer, Chair of Communication at Juniata College, email@example.com.
Send all queries to Dr. Weimer, via Email or by phone (814) 641-3462.
Hotel Room Block:
Fairfield Inn and Suites Wyomissing/Reading
Room rate: $109
2019 Interest Council Chairs:
• Applied Communication – Kim Flanders, Penn State Scranton – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication Education – Sheryl Goodman, Ursinus College – email@example.com
• Communication Ethics – Jannie Harden Fritz, Duquesne University – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Communication Honor Societies Interest Group – Joel Ward, Geneva College – email@example.com
• Health Communication – Susan Wieczorek, Pitt Johnstown – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Interpersonal/Organizational Communication – Naomi Bell O’Neil, Clarion University – email@example.com
• Languages of Communication – Linda Coleman, Slippery Rock University – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mass Media and Society – Richard Talbert, Geneva College – email@example.com
• Media & Technology – Hans Schmidt, Penn State Brandywine – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Performance Studies – John Lawson, Robert Morris University – email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
• Philosophy of Communication – Amanda McKendree, Notre Dame University – email@example.com
• Poster Session – Cem Zeytinoglu, East Stroudsburg University – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Rhetoric and Public Address – Paul Lucas, Pitt Johnstown – email@example.com
• Undergraduate Student Research Interest Group – Donna Weimer, Juniata College – firstname.lastname@example.org